Sunday, June 22, 2014

mercy post & pretty little liars

Yes I know no need to accentuate that I haven't updated in almost a month I think. Sorry but good news, now that it's summer break and all the pressure of school is at bay I'll be posting a lot more than likely. I have so much going on that I want to blog about. For starters I started watching pretty little liars. I mean of course I've seen it before but I never really loved it that much or kept up with it. But that really changed. Give me the first week of summer break, my phone dead, and my new t.v. in my room with Netflix hooked up to it what do you get. Me watching the full season one in just 3 days. Ha ha yeah pathetic but i don't care it's just so good. I mean Ian obviously had something to do with Allison's death I mean he's the one threatening Spencer not to tell the police any more stuff about him. Also Ezra and Aria oh my god their relationship makes me drool if only dating a hot young insightful teacher was that easy ha ha. And I should definitely just stop now while I still can because I could go on forever about just one season. So onto some other things that have been going on, I'm starting to do cheer again. I really want to do it for the high school I go to. And to clarify not for the reason of being popular or wearing a short skirt in front of a bunch of football guys, but because it's blood sweat and tears. It takes so much dedication, perseverance, and teamwork. In my eyes all of those things are a must to learn in life and what better way to learn it than getting involved with the school showing spirit and being athletic and healthier. Also I'm going to the beach soon, yay me! I'm gonna go to Victoria's Secret and get some supa cute bathing suits (am I right ladies). And I am acknowledging right now that I know this post is really energetic and all over the freaking place, but I can't help but be excited that it's summer and in the wise words of Lil Wayne "I AIN'T GOT NO WORRIES!". So I will end this post on a good not by saying I hope everyone else is having an amazing summer break so far and I hope it stays amazing all the way to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment