Saturday, May 31, 2014

it's been a while

Hey anyone who reads this blog haha. I'm back, I know i haven't posted anything in a while. I've been really studying for my exams and end of course tests. It's so stressful I actually threw my pencil across the room and started praying and cussing all at once. It's not hard because i don't know it, it's hard because i have to memorize things for all my classes and not fail one test or i can't pass to the next grade! Passing means so much to me. Not only is it a whole new chapter of my life that would be delayed, but it's my future in education. Being someone who is a future surgeon is hard because i know colleges and med school are going to judge me on everything i'm currently doing. And as cliche as it sounds i'm actually going to apply to Harvard, and every other ivy league college. If i were to attend one of their colleges i could possibly attend maybe their medical schools and have a head start on a prosperous future for myself as a surgeon. So... it all means so much. Not to mention the usual pressures like i'll be made fun of, i won't be with my original graduating class, i won't be with my friends, i won't be aloud to play any sports etc.! It's all so much pressure and i'm feeling like all there is left to do, is do all that i can. Which is pray, study like a madman, and pray even more. So i'll post one blog after every day i have a test and explain what i felt and how i think i did yah know just to keep everyone posted. Plus i think blogging it would help me unwind and feel better about it all. So until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment