Saturday, May 17, 2014

turn to him or fight alone, how do i choose?

Recently I've been thinking a lot more about moving. It's all I've really wanted for about a year or two now. The house i'm in now is just unhealthy for my whole family. But we don't have all the money to move. Or much to start with anyways. I just don't want to be here anymore. It honestly makes me cry sometimes. I feel so trapped and close to everyone. All the fights and yelling and bickering. It's all over the place. I'm not asking for a mansion i just want to move to a not so expensive nice family home where i can get away when my parents fight or my sister tries to fight with me or my mom and sister fight. I want to be able to not hear it when it's happening. Maybe be able to study for school every once in a while without the interruptions. Also the people in my neighborhood are horrible some do drugs some are creepy old rapist dudes. Just last night for the 3rd time this week a loud truck stopped right in front of my house. I don't feel safe, i'm not happy, i'm isolated and i never want to be here but i'm forced to stay here 24/7. I'm scared to be here at night. I don't know if i should turn to God about this because i feel like that's asking him for something i probably don't deserve. Like even if this house is small dysfunctional and in a bad location why would my family deserve a new house if he knows i can't respect the one i have now. I'm to embarrassed to tell my mom how i really feel about where we live about how scared and alone i feel here. So if i turn to God yeah he'll know i want to move ad why but just asking won't give me a new house there's no guarantee i will feel safe finally in a new house. It's a game of Russian roulette and I've been playing for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment