Monday, May 5, 2014

End of the school year blues

Don't be mislead by the heading of this entry. I'm ecstatic school's over soon and i don't have to wake up every morning to attempt (and fail) at looking good. But it's the teachers in my school that seem to have these blues. Not the good "I'm sad your leaving my class i hope i taught you well" kind of blues. But the "get out of my class already even though you're one of my best students my main goal in life is to ruin your day every. single. day." kind of blues. Today i had my book taken away from my language arts teacher because it was "inappropriate". By the way it definitely wasn't it was a general fiction teen romance book with kissing and puppy love that most girls my age swoon over. Yet it was corrupting me. How. About. No. She (my L.A. teacher) has freaking twilight books with sex scenes of Edward and Bella breaking the freaking bed. So she takes the Book to the principle and yells at me to go to see the principle. I go to the principle and she agrees that it's nothing to be in trouble over. THANK YOU JESUS AT LEAST ONE OF THE ADULTS IN THIS BUILDING HAS SOME SENSE. So she says i'll call your mom she can come get it. But in the mean time my L.A. teacher spreads rumors about me to all the teachers on the hall that it was a sex book and i was some freak. LIKE NO CAN SHE JUST STOP BEFORE I THROW HER UNDER A BUS. So now when my mom came to get it the whole office stared at her with dirty looks. Now that was just way to far i was going to kill my teacher. I mean don't mess with my mom, she gave birth to me, loves me, and makes really good food so back of and shut the fuck up you wannabe gossip girl of a teacher. It's so immature of her to be talking about me. She's the teacher and i'm the student. She is there to help me learn, not talk about me, spread rumors and give me dirty looks all day. If she wants to act like a high school teenage girl then i will gladly treat her like a high school teenage girl, she has to be at least 40 something years old and even i know how to compose myself better with more maturity and self control than she does. Anyways guys, I just looked over to my TV and saw a preview for the fault in our stars. I'm so excited for that, that movie will have me bawling with tears by the time it's over. Also i have some guy news I'm not really sure what it is or what it will lead too but it's like innocent flirting and touching each others arms and stuff like that. It's honestly really adorable but who knows, i sure don't. I hope it's something just a little more, nothing serious but i'm so tired of being single yah feel. Also i'm writing a book on wattpad.com i don't know if any of you know what wattpad is but it's really great. I'm just finished writing chapter three and it would mean a lot if you checked it out and gave me feedback and stuff so here's the link to it:  http://www.wattpad.com/story/15219048-it%27s-been-a-while

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea how old you, sorry didn't whole thing!, but I school! so much fun, I hope yours went well even though you got yelled at!

    ReplyDelete