Thursday, May 1, 2014

key word: wow

So as most days (not trying to sound unhappy i swear) Today sucked. I mean there's so much going on around me at lightning speed it's hard to see everything as it flashes by. At some point you come to find out that everyone has problems, and mostly everyone only cares about their problems.. not yours. So you can say whatever but a quiz you didn't study for because you were absent from throwing up is simply just a quiz you didn't study for and that's on you. Also failing is also on you. wow just wow. Being in a miserable state because you can't stand the constant wave of suck that repetitively knocks you over is your problem, not the people laughing and having a good time not caring why your sad. wow just wow. Because i'm sure i'm not the only one who from time to time just wishes someone would care enough to ask or stick around long enough for the whole story and not say anything like "well stop overreacting it's not even that bad, others have it worse." Well for crying out loud i know others have it worse, but others also have it better. So every once in a while just every now & then would it be so horrific to want just a little help getting up off the ground from the devilish suck wave that keeps knocking you down. Would it be so bad just to want to love and be loved by practically anyone because we all know that would at least put a little spark of hope in all of us. But the fact that people continue to judge everyone else about things that they have no right to comment on bewilders me. It leaves me with nothing but the word wow plastered on my face, coming out of my mouth, and officially becoming my motto. I just wish we could all support each other. I'm not asking for world hunger to be resolved, for peace in the middle east, or for my family to win the million dollar jackpot and become rich. I'm just asking for a "are you okay" or a "do you need help" or "do you want to talk about it" even a simple silent hug would do. We all have problems so instead of focusing on all of our own problems, how about we help others with some of theirs and they'll help with some of yours. If you scratch my back then i'll scratch yours should be the new motto not wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment