Thursday, April 24, 2014

when in doubt, blog it out.

I'm so done with caring what people think, but at the same time i still care. I think my life sucks, but at the same time it''s great compared to how some others have to live. Why is this such a dilemma. I feel so trapped in everything it's crazy. I want Jesus's help, but i feel like i don't deserve it. This verse i found makes me really think of my life. I wonder why is my family poor, and why can't we have things like all my other friends families. Well as the verse below says, it's not my work that will change that. Neither is it how hard i work or do something to try and change the fact that my families poor. Because like most things God does there's a reason why. It's Gods plan for my family, and he didn't do it because he doesn't love my family. He didn't do it in vain, but simply because it is the plan that he has for me.

1 Corinthians 15:10-




















But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment