Monday, April 14, 2014

can't a girl dream?

I see all over there's people earning millions by the minute, winning the lottery, and getting served martinis by the pool. Then there's me sitting in my house with my bed, some food, and my parents complaining that we're going to be broker than usual since my sister's college tuition is due. I don't understand why God lets people get raped, murdered, starved, treated as a slave, and beaten everyday all over the world. Maybe it's to keep the balance. Or maybe it's simply how God planned their life. I wish when we were all born the guide to our lives was handed to us and we went on our merry way. Instead we text a friend one day when you're 14 and you realize that all your friends have more money than you, better houses, and better families. Then again you wouldn't be you if you were your friends. So then you daydream and think about what if my family won the lottery, what if they got better jobs, what if we actually weren't broke. But in all honesty i don't think my family deserves it they haven't had a relationship with God in years. so if God put poverty, rape, and murder on the earth what makes me think he'll help out a moderately okay living family who don't exactly need the help. I bet it's just all my envy speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment