Thursday, April 17, 2014

the bible

I have never read the whole bible from start to finish. It's supposed to be a book right, so i wonder why until now i'm finally thinking of reading the whole thing. It's just like a harry potter book (really long). But sometimes i feel bad or guilty because when i read it at night or before bed it starts to put me to sleep, i don't want the bible to bore me! Then again it's almost like a predicted story, or someone has spoiled the whole thing for me. I've heard how it begins how it ends and all in between. All the stories, the prophets, and the plagues. I've done activities galore to have these stories drilled into remembrance since i was a kid. So is there still any point to read it through and through, or am i just wasting time. Now that i think of it if i read it through and through i should leave my own notes understand and interpret it the way i do. Since i'm older i think i'm mentally and intellectually ready for finding out my own stories on the bible and how i should let it into my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment